27.2.12

Happy Week ...

Don't you just love this invitation?
Who wouldn't want to attend when it is described so whimsically as a Pleasure Ball, and a host who is a Captain!?

Speaking of events, huge week here at W&W as we do the final prepping for a big wedding this weekend. I've been working with the gorgeous couple for a year now and we are all chomping at the bit to see it brought to life - I believe with all certainty that it is going to rock - they are a very stylish pair. 
I'll have some shots after the event.

In other happy wedding news, my twin sister Lucy has become engaged to the lovely Ellis.
 Those of you who've read the blog for a while now will know that for the past 2 years there has been a wedding in our family, and this year will be no different. 
Hurrah for you both, and fur-baby Sooty... and hurrah for me who may 'need' to go overseas for it! It's a hard life...

This week I'll be on the move lots so watch my Twitter feed for Instagram photos and wedding updates x

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! Oh, and absolutely adore that invitation... "While we live, let us LIVE." So great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the wedding Em. I can't wait to see photos I am sure it will look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx