23.7.11

Squirrel Hunt ...

Isn't blogging a funny thing?

You see, I've been searching for decent squirrel pictures for months and by way of a lovely comment on the opening of our little shop I am led to a gorgeous new blog and one of the prettiest squirrel shots I could have imagined.

What a happy day.

Many thanks to all of you who have waited patiently and are now supporting our little venture - it means the world to us and we are very excited and flattered to have you on board.

Stay tuned for more stock popping up every week xx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your gorgeous shop and new look - it's simply beautiful... Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Emma and Lisa on the launch of your online shop....so exciting...and so many treasures....Your site is absolutely beautiful....xv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way of eating of the squirrel. It really very beautiful animal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shop! The squirrels are adorable. Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! My friend Gillian mentioned you guys caught up on the wkd! Such a coincidence- I've been reading your blog for ages! Love your shop- so interesting! LovT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your lovely blog and I look forward to popping by again for some more inspiration! I've just put the finished touches on my new blog ‘Coastal Style’ It will have lots of inspiration on beach houses, resortwear, summer food, travel and anything ‘beachy’. I had a lot of fun putting it together so maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com/
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Emma. Just saw this! Have a wonderful weekend. We are holed up waiting for Hurricane Irene to pass through!! Philippa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx