30.3.11

Loft ...

Busy, busy, busy week, friends!

We are pleased to say that the shop is nearly up ... And just because I'm not busy enough, I'm moving on Friday into a lovely and crazy loft - I lived there years ago and saved the contact details should I ever find myself back in Adelaide. Fortuitously it is vacant so I am flying the parental nest despite a very happy year at home with my darling parents.
So, exciting times ahead with all manner of big changes ... and I must say, this place is an absolute dream to decorate so be prepared to be bombarded with photos...


This photo is a teensy bit similar... gorgeous!

8 comments:

  1. What a lucky girl you are...can't wait to see the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love lofts...look forward to the photos!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say it's similar.. what a dream! Congratulations on your "new" place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo - shop's nearly there AND we get to see cool photo's of your 'new' place :) Can't wait! Bxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this picture is anything to go by I can't wait to see it! How exciting...another new project! You are one busy gal...

    xoxo
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on all your exciting developments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo......
    Can't wait for the pics anymore.........

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx