13.3.11

Brambles ...

Here are some photos I took of Dad and his trusty side-kick Henry out searching for blackberries in the brambles at the edge of our property yesterday... I was meant to be painting but couldn't resist the photo-op!
Henry is great at sneaking into the undergrowth to find them but, of course, instead of simply pointing them out (like any good truffle pig would) he just gobbles them up! And amazingly, he knows to leave the red ones alone to mature... clever puppy.
The result? A teensy but delicious little crop...
Yum!

3 comments:

  1. These look yummy! Too cold for fresh blackberries around here, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm
    my pup loves berries too.
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun picking fresh berries. Look like your dog (so cute!) had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx