28.12.10

Hello ...

A very belated happy Christmas message for all of my friends and family, wherever in the world you may be... near or far xx
Don't you just love this chandelier draped with ribbons and baubles (we miss you Domino!)? Even with Christmas over I will still be keeping my decorations up for as long as possible!
My work here in the NT is very busy but I am (surprisingly) really enjoying putting my clinical skills back into action after so long away. In my spare time I am trying to master the art of online mood/sample boards (any good site suggestions??), indulging in a bit of non-rushed illustrating,
and watching the tropical storms roll in... lovely x

1 comment:

  1. For mood boards I've been using Pinterest lately. Happy New Year from Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx