26.5.10

I'm off again ...

Righto kids ... the time has come!
Tomorrow I head to India for my new adventure! I hope there are zany dudes like in this photo everywhere

Can't deny I am anxious to get this science right but feel strangely calm about the personal part of such a big change. It has been an exhausting few months for my family and I (never would I recommend moving interstate and overseas in 2 months) but on the other side the calm is finally coming over me. Special people will be at home while I take off again, and that security means more to me than anything.

Posting may be sparse for a few weeks while my creative brain comes back to life... in the meantime you are welcome to visit over at Wander Wallah...

Em xx

8 comments:

  1. Damn it, missing you already. So excited for you bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a GREAT time...and come back healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW India, WOW.
    http://caribbeaneco-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a good idea doing a travel blog! i look forward to hearing about your adventures. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear emma... safe travels and have a wonderful time xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to India!!!
    Your life will be changed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how terribly exciting! why does india sound so soothing and exotic? every time i just hear the name india, wow. please enjoy and report back! :) sending you good wishes and thoughts...

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx