12.1.09

Why ... Hello!

Hello again ...!

I am back exactly a month after my last post before Christmas ...
I have travelled across Australia with a little help from my lovely little bro and parents (the journey was 4 times the length of the UK, Luce worked out!), and am now residing happily in Melbourne ...

I have started a new and exciting job in head office Communicable Diseases (not as gross as it sounds) and have been spending my weekends trawling blissfully through far too many shops and catching up with old friends and family ...

Posting may be a little haphazard while I get my connection sorted, but I am glad to be back with new found blogging enthusiasm and vigour ... and can't wait to sit down and read through all of my favourite blogs that I have been missing so much xx

14 comments:

  1. Hey Emma great to see you back. I wondered how your journey was going. Yayyy to your brother for keeping you company...

    I look forward to seeing your view of Melbourne...and those Friday puppies, will they be on going?

    Jane
    www.janezlifeandtimes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're back in civilization.... fantastic. It's been too quiet here in blog land. Looking forward to your posts all about your 'trawling' finds. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back and congrats on the new job!! How wonderful and a great start to a new year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back & good luck on the new job! 4 times the length of UK, wow that's a lot of travelling, hope you had a nice break over the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! I am so happy to have you back in the blogging world. Sounds like you have been on quite the trip. Congratulations on your new job and a belated Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back and happy new year!

    Lori
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back..it sounds like you have been having way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Emma. Your witty posts have been missed.
    Ness xx
    Can't wait to see what finds you unearth from under grotty matresses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back - looking forward to loads more quality posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you are back. I'm looking forward to your posts!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Back!! You've been missed! I've been wondering how the move went, and I'm glad it sounds like everything has gone well. Good luck as you finish settling in and Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to have you back Emma, good to hear the move went well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yah! glad you are getting settled down.
    look forward to your posts!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx